Life Science and Education
The MSc Life Science and Education specialisation prepares students for a career in teaching Life Science and Technology.
The Master’s specialisation in Life Science and Technology and Education comprises a one-year Life Science and Technology research component (in English) and a one-year education component (in Dutch). This programme is adequate to obtain a teaching qualification needed for teaching at all levels in Dutch high schools (the so-called eerstegraads lesbevoegdheid).
Reasons to Choose Life Science & Technology in Leiden
- Life Science & Technology educates MSc students in fundamental academic and applied technology elements within Life Sciences.
- This master’s programme is based on the collaboration between the two internationally well-known Leiden Institute of Chemistry and the Biotechnology Institute, Delft University of Technology.
- Students will become full members of the various multidisciplinary internationally reputed research groups.
- This master’s programme offers opportunities for carrying out research projects in excellent research groups worldwide and in industrial situations.
- The high standard of education and research facilities ensure excellent job prospects in industry, government and academia.