As of September 2013 the sixteen Archaeology master’s specialisations will be grouped in five new and broader specialisations, in which the existing subjects and courses will be offered in their most logical and coherent context. Students who want to put together their own programme will still be able to choose a subject from one of the other specialisations, provided they discuss this first with the study adviser.
1. Archaeological Heritage and Museum Studies (MA)
2. Archaeology and Anthropology of the Americas (MA)
3. Archaeology of the Mediterranean and the Near East (MA)
4. Archaeology of Europe and Historical Archaeology (MA)
5. Bioarchaeology and Material Culture Studies (MSc)
More information about these new specialisations is available on the Archaeology programme page.